1. A statute is a law that can not be understood on a rational basis.
2. The statute of the Red Heifer is the most enigmatic of all the statutes contained in the Torah.
3. King Solomon the wisest of all men writes that it is beyond his grasp; he is confounded by its inner workings.
4. It is the only process that purifies one from the contamination of the dead.
5. Chazal: the Jews are deprecated by Satan and the nations of the the world for its absurdity.
6. G-d's response is: "It is my decree and you have no right to question it."
7. G-d is saying it surpasses the human faculty of intelligence.
8. King Soloman's statement is a confirmation that only the Divine Mind can comprehend this statute.
9. At Mara after the splitting of the Sea the Jewish People came upon an oasis in the desert where the water was bitter.
10. G-d instructed Moshe to put a tree into the water and it was miraculously sweetened .
11. At that time G-d gave the Jews 4 laws: Honoring one's parents,the Shabbos, Laws of adjudication,and the Red Heifer.
12. If the Mara event preceded Sinai, before the Jews were subject to spiritual contamination,
13. Why did G-d choose to give the Statute to them at this time?